Scantec Refrigeration Technologies specialise in the design, installation, service and preventive maintenance to all types of industrial environment control systems and industrial chiller sets employing all refrigerants.
Air conditioning services include:
- HVAC system design, modification and upgrades.
- HVAC Building management control systems, repairs and installation.
- Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Supply and installation of all types of HVAC equipment.
- Commissioning and air balancing of all HVAC Air distribution systems.
- Cleaning and restoration of HVAC equipment.
- 24 hour/7 day emergency breakdown service.
- 2-hour breakdown response.
Scantec service vehicles are fitted with the latest GPS monitoring systems. These not only enable our service coordinator to monitor and dispatch the service technician that is closest to the job site. The GPS technology also makes it possible to select the service vehicle and the service technician best equipped for the particular service/break-down task(s).
All Scantec service technicians are issued with the latest model personal tablet computers. Not only does the despatch of service technicians to a job site take place electronically. En route to the service call, the service technician is in a position to receive copies of technical information, past plant history and relevant equipment manuals electronically. Upon arrival at the job site, the availability of this information saves time and ensures minimisation of call-out costs to you, the customer.
To find out more about our extensive range of Air Conditioning services, contact us today.